The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RaeAnne can almost stand! :)

Saw RaeAnne stand today on her own for quite long. ILs have been saying she can stand but I saw it for myself today when she was standing in the playard holding something new I just passed to her. But she changed to crouching position after 3 seconds when she look down and saw herself standing. At ILs place this evening, she stood up then squat down then stand up again. This time for longer, almost 5 seconds. After our dinner, saw her standing near the coffee table playing with her toys, almost without support too.

I'm sort of trying to potty train my gal. I've been putting her on the potty before her morning bath and her evening bath cos convenient mah, got to take out the diaper anyway before bath. Sometimes she cooperate, sometimes she don't but at least there was twice when she peed into the potty. Went to buy a new potty to put at ILs place in the afternoon, shun bian deposit RaeAnne's angpow $. Went to develop her photos too so that can submit to Mother & Baby photo contest. Don't know why I got so many errands to run. I guess, accumulated for many weeks cos weekends too busy and weekdays working. ;P

Hubby sick liao, down with flu. Latched RaeAnne to sleep just now around 10pm. Think will status quo for the night feeds until I can get my day time pumps/feeds out of the way. Yi bu yi bu lai ba... Think RaeAnne cannot take so many changes at one time. Too traumatic for her if I suddenly just switch off her tap and take away her comfort latching. :P

Feeling so engorged today esp the good side, use up 1 cabbage liao. Somemore not applying every 2 hrs without fail. Hubby went out to try and buy more for me but the CC NTUC out of stock. Bought carrots and tomatoes and cheddar cheese, will try and make ABC pasta for RaeAnne this weekend. :)

No comments: