The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tottering about

Today, RaeAnne took 3-4 steps towards me. A bit unsteady but she made it nonetheless. Must remember to standby the video cam and capture her walking moments. Today, she refused FM that I made again so got no choice but to bring her to ILs place around noon for her milk feed.

Smsed my cousin and she shared that her menses came back after she cut down supply by half for both no. 1 & no. 2 so I'm thinking of keeping the night feed since she's not ready to wean and we don't have any other way to make her sleep since she's reliant on latching or bottle feed to sleep, will probably be less traumatic for her than if I go cold turkey. Didn't realise that the medicine I took is not known if will leached into breastmilk so not advisable to BF. Oh dear, I BF RaeAnne for final feed yesterday and today. Hope it's ok. :(

No comments: