The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Milk factory going to shut down

I'm going to stop BF liao. Saw gynae at KKH today and he advise to stop if I want to plan for no 2 because I'm not ovulating. The thing that makes me want to stop BF if because I have blocked duct again. First day away from work, go and report to KK LC. Sian. Breastfed RaeAnne for 12 months & 2 weeks, kenna blocked duct/mastitis 16 times altogether (12 times saw KK LC, 4 times saw private LC). The last month was the worst, the milk blister keeps recurring cos I traumatised it with wrong handling when I was at Shanghai (no LC to see there mah) and RaeAnne has teeth so healing was not smooth. I've been seeing KK LC nearly every week since end of Dec because of it.

Told LC about what gynae said. She advise to stop pumping, just hand express until comfortable and apply cold cabbage every 2 hrs. Gynae gave very expensive med to stop BF (2 pills $36!?!) but LC advise not to take if possible. Stop BF the natural way. Latched RaeAnne to sleep just now, cannot suddenly stop also. After sleeping for about 1hr, she suddenly sat up and cry. Hubby try to pat but she cry even louder. I try to pat her, she continue to wail. Had to latch her before she stop crying and fall asleep again. See her like so kelian, but I really don't know what is the best way to stop BF without traumatising her. :(

No comments: