The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

TGIF! A good day :)

Finally tahan until Friday n it was a good day. Raeanne woke up at 4+am crying for daddy to carry her. Not bad considering she slept at 10pm though I was secretly hoping that she will sleep through when I finished bfing Mei mei at 4am. Then for lunch, raeanne ate quite a lot of fried macaroni (definitely her favourite). I read the book on loan from pg while she ate n she was patient enough to let me finish it though there were about 20 pages. Although she vomited her milk when she coughed during nap time, she managed to fall asleep In 5 mins n slept from 135pm to 330pm. She vomitted because she dropped the coins given by the garang guni uncle when I was feeding milk on her bed. She strained her neck in an awkward position n started to cough with the teat still in her mouth initially. I thought better to let her cough first before continuing to feed but she vomitted instead n out came half a bottle of milk. :p when she woke up, she was in good mood n pulled me to lie on the bed to 赖床 with her. I thought it was so sweet. I got to enjoy a cup of iced coffee while we shared a slice of bread with jam. Lastly hubby decided to give me a break so we ate out at cafe cartel so I got to eat yummy ribs, chicken chop, fish fillet and no need to cook dinner. :)

Duh, she just walked into our room at 505am. Got to find a way to stop these nocturnal visits. :p

No comments: