The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Bumbo Throne :)


Raelynn in Cheh Cheh's Purple Bumbo seat. RaeAnne was having her afternoon nap so we quickly took the photo. Cos she is quite possesive of her Bumbo and didn't want Mei Mei to sit on it. Found a photo of RaeAnne sitting on the Bumbo at almost 4 months old. Do they look alike? :)

RaeAnne doing a catwalk wearing her new Minnie Mouse t-shirt which I ordered from overseas spree. Can really see how much she has grown since the bumbo photo. haha. But there is a small hole on the back of the t shirt and it's a brand new!?! So cheesed off. I even ordered the same design for both me and Raelynn to match. Shucks, cheat my $$$. :/

No comments: