The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Freezer

I've finally done it. Hesitated a few times but I finally bought a vertical freezer for EBM. Got no choice cos the freezer of my 3 door Mitsubishi fridge is already full of EBM and I'm running out of space for fresh produce. If I cook for RaeAnne everyday, I need to store 1 week's worth of fresh produce cos there is no market near my house, only a small NTUC that is not good for buying fresh meat, chicken, fish. :P

Was so happy transferring the packets of EBM then I realised that the new Faralla second hand freezer I bought had 4 drawers and it is almost full. So got no choice but to leave some older packets of EBM in the old fridge/freezer compartment. And leave 1 empty drawer for incoming new EBM stock. Hubby thinks I got more than 100 packets of EBM. I don't think so, must go count. But never mind, at least it's a happy problem. Cos I can give EBM to both RaeAnne and Raelynn. :)

No comments: