The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Raelynn is 37 weeks! :)

Raelynn has finally reached 37 weeks, full term. Too bad no gynae visit this week. Really eager to know if she has moved down and her weight now. Very tiring stage for me now. Got pains in the butt and V area cos her head is already engaged. Even getting swollen finger joints due to water retention.

MIL passed us the confinement herbs and stuff today. Took the chance to tell my MIL today that if baby really comes in the middle of the night, we'll send my gal and the maid over before going to the hospital. Have asked the maid to bring a few sets of clothes and her tilam. :P

Repacked my hospital stuff today into a bigger luggage cos the Samsonite cabin luggage is just too small to fit cordlife kit, RaeAnne's present and my stuff, me & hubby's toiletries, laptop etc. Still need to charge and bring handycam and digital camera, HP charger etc. No way, I can't fit my freestyle pump so got to bring it separately. Luckily the pump comes with its own shoulder bag so not so bad. Still wondering if I should bring my BF pillow and borrow the inflatable ring from my cousin again. ;P

No comments: