The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting Game...

It's been a few days since i last posted. Thought I would have popped by now. :P

But Mei Mei has other plans, I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and she's later than Cheh Cheh who came out at 38w4d. I guess she prefers to be a Dec baby rather than a end Nov baby which I had anticipated. Well, Dec is the month of me and hubby's ROM anniversary so she has something in common with Cheh Cheh. Cheh Cheh came out 1 day after our customary wedding anniversary date on 22 Jan 08. :)

Well, RaeAnne has recovered from her cough, and I've mostly recovered except for a slightly stuffy nose which acts up from time to time. Daddy's school holidays have already started. So, it's a good time for her to arrive. I'm getting very clumsy cos it's difficult to move or get up from bed or even shift position. Leg's water retention is getting bad so got to keep putting up my legs on a pillow when I get a chance.

The longer she waits to come, the bigger she'll be and she's already 3.1-3.2 kg when gynae checked last Thurs. If there are no signs by this Fri, I may have to think of a date to induce liao. :P Dr Wong is on holiday from 14 Dec onwards so must choose a date on EDD or at most 1-2 days later. May want to choose a good date if inducing cos Dr Wong said delivery for no. 2 should be around 7-8 hrs. Asked the question in baidu, and got the answer that 2 Dec, 7 Dec and 8 Dec are good dates. Oh well, we'll see. :)

Anyway, I've decided not to get myself flustered when waiting day by day. Since she doesn't want to come out yet. I shall 'enjoy' myself these few days shopping and eating food that I can't eat during confinement. Maybe more walking will also help induce labour. hee.

Yesterday, at Poh Heng's 50% off sale, I showed RaeAnne the 2 pendants that I wanted to buy. The garnet I told her it's for her. The Poh Heng saleslady asked her the sapphire one is for who. She paused then shyly pointed to my tummy. Her saleslady said she's very guai and loving towards her Mei Mei. Really sweet to see her loving towards Mei Mei, hope it stays that way when Mei Mei is born. ;)

RaeAnne did not nap at all at ILs place today so she knocked out early at 920pm. :) I'm not complaining but MIL definitely was. They were so tired cos she didn't nap so they didn't get to have their afternoon nap either. :P

No comments: