The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Raelynn is 38 weeks!

Waiting game now, been waiting for 2 weeks actually since dr said she was engaged at 36 weeks. Thought she would be early but at this rate, she'll probably come out at the same time as RaeAnne or even later. A bit worried that she'll end up to be too big. Cos she was already 3 kg during last Fri's checkup. :P

Finally went to see dr today cos my cough/cold was not getting any better after 2 days of self medication. Asked dr for antibiotics too cos I don't want to be sick during delivery. Phelgm already starting to have bloody streaks liao. :P

In the afternoon, went back to QB house cos the lady didn't cut my layer at the right side so I have a chunk of hair that keeps falling over my face. Today when I went there, the same lady was not there but her colleague cut for me. I don't understand why hairdressers always insist on cutting the side of my hair into layers. I already repeated many times that I want to be able to tie it up. If they keep layering it, I can't tie it up cos chunks of hair will keep falling over my face. Worse, they took out so much of the thickness that the ponytail is now so straggly but I can't even clip it up anymore. Must use a rubber band and go through many many rounds.

Sigh, serves me right for trying to save $ and going to the cheap cut salons. Next time, I'm going back to Phyto hair spa where I have a package. :P But it'll be a long long time before I can keep my hair long enough to undo all this damage. :(

No comments: