The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Moo Moo Cow

RaeAnne went to ILs place for the day while me and hubby ran some errands (collect photos, fix my specs and collected loot from YL). She had a 3.5 hr nap there and tonight she slept close to 11pm. Mei Mei had woken up for milk by then. My worst nightmare. Luckily hubby could put her to sleep while I BF Mei Mei. Finished BF at 12.08am (1 hr later cos she start and stop due to burping etc). Decided to pump cos breasts still felt full. Managed to get 90ml of milk. Quite surprised, not sure if it's because Raelynn didn't drink much or because I drank some red date tea so triggered letdown.

Tonight, we tried mixing some EBM into RaeAnne's FM as suggested by CL. Hee, she happily drank everything. So glad that I can make it up to her cos I stopped BF at 12.5 months to try for no. 2. At least she'll get some antibodies from my EBM now. :)

No comments: