The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1 day tour at TMC...

Was at TMC from morning 9+am to 4pm. Did gynae check and Raelynn went for PD check today. Luckily jaundice under control though still need to sun for 3 more days. We did her birth cert today too. Her name is 张旗庭 Raelynn Teo Kay Tin. Opened her CDA account at OCBC too.

Only managed to book LC appt at 2pm today too. So, we went for lunch at coffee shop then went back to ACJ clinic to take a photo with Dr Joycelyn Wong. Forgot to bring camera today so had to borrow their camera. After that, just nice, Raelynn was hungry and we headed to Parent Craft centre.

The LC Chen Liqin spent 2 hours on me. I actually attended her talk on 3 Dec, my 2nd day at hospital. Good news is my baby is latching well and my supply is good. She drank 75ml when latched on (they actually weigh bb bbefore and after latching each side), I'm impressed. After that, she helped me massage and ask me to pump, and I pumped out about 25ml.

Bad news is I have breast 'congestion' due to leftover lumps from no. 1 so she said that I'll need to visit them once every few months to clear. Sigh. At least she helped to clear as much as possible and she also taught hubby how to massage for me. Only paid $50+, very cheap considering the amount of time she spent on me.

No comments: