The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

5 years and counting...

I remember a TV commercial where the guy presented a solitaire diamond ring to his wife on a beach. As they ran hand in hand, the tv screen showed flashbacks of their wedding, the birth of their beautiful children and how they have grown older. The wife said at the end of the commercial 五年了,却不象五年。

I remember I wasn't even married when I first saw that ad but I thought it was so romantic. Today is our 5th ROM wedding anniversary. I remembered how I teared and my voice choked as I 'signed' my life away at Rasa Sentosa Shangri-la in front of friends and colleagues 5 years ago in 2004. Haha.

How time flies and we are now parents to 2 beautiful (in our eyes, they are forever beautiful) gals while both me and hubby have aged prematurely due to the late night childcare duties. Hubby even sprained his back cos he has been carrying RaeAnne so often when she cries and wakes up a few times at night.

On this special day, I will like to pay tribute to my loving and patient hubby who has put up with my quick temper, impatience and laziness (especially when I was preggie and feeling like a beached whale). Thanks for loving me for who I am. For being a doting Daddy to our gals.

Although we have not said this to each other for a while since we've been too focused to being parents. I love you, dada. Look forward to growing old with you. May our marriage grow stronger everyday. :)

五年了,却不象五年。。。我终于体会到了。

1 comment:

The Kam family said...

Oh so sweet! Happy anniversary!!!