The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve!

It's the last day of 2009 and also the last day of the decade. It's also Raelynn's official man yue cos it's lunar 16th today. Weighed her today and she's gaining weight well at 4.7kg (hope my weighing machine is accurate).

Since it's the end of my confinement, I went out to celebrate. Went to buy hubby's present and to NTUC to buy Betty crocker muffin mix cos I wanted to try making muffins for RaeAnne (she kept saying muffin muffin) but it didn't turn out very well cos CL and I were not sure of what is the correct amount is 1 cup size. Muffins were still cooked but do not look nice and puffy. Never mind, at least she said it's nice and there's always a next time. :)

Had dreamed of hugging hubby and the 2 gals and counting down together as a family but the 2 gals are fast asleep. But I guess I should count myself lucky that tonight is more peaceful cos RaeAnne screamed for 1.5 hrs last night when she woke up from her sleep but was inconsolable when we let her sleep on our bed. Hubby was busy watching his DVDs and just joined me to watch the last few minutes of the Countdown programme on Channel 5.

Here's to a better 2010 with the gals growing up well and healthy and all our dreams and new year resolution come true. :)

P.S. Oh yes, and I posted a total of 240 posts in 2009, almost double of what I posted in 08 since I stopped working in Feb09. Not bad huh? No wonder hubby calls me a full time blogger. hee.

No comments: