The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mama milk again...

I've got 30 over bottles of frozen EBM in the freezer now, was stocking up for my dental surgery but now I've got to do it in Mar (3 months away) cos my dentist is away whole month of Jan and I'm not keen to do it in Feb due to CNY period (want to eat the good food). Think got to start defrosting and giving it to RaeAnne liao. We have been mixing a bit of EBM into her FM since 2 weeks ago.

But today, I decided to give her some chilled EBM from the fridge thinking that if I give to it like fresh milk, she may take it. Also thought it's good to give her now since she's still having viral fever. It started the night after Mei Mei's Man Yue. I had to pretend to sip the milk with her cos she said share share. Aiyoh, it was so fishy, never tasted chilled EBM before. Freshly squeezed one tasted so much better. Luckily, she didn't seem to mind the taste and finished all the chilled EBM in 3 helpings. And said Mummy nen nen. Phew! :)

No comments: