The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Made fried rice for RaeAnne! :)

I tried to fry rice for RaeAnne and our lunch today. The first time I fried rice in my life. hoho. But it was too wet. My fault lar cos I knew the rice looks a bit wet but I still had 1 bowl of chicken stock left after boiling the veg and didn't want to waste it since it's already defrosted. Don't use, got to throw away the stock so I put everything in. Also I don't have overnight rice, so I cooked rice at 9am then fried it at 11+am so the rice was still too soft bah. So the fried rice was a bit too soft and soggy (hubby called it Japanese fried rice :P). Also, I didn't have a non stick wok so I used my normal wok and so a lot of rice got stuck on the wok, wasted.

But luckily RaeAnne loves it so never waste my efforts. She was already half puking (too full?) but she still wanted more when hubby was eating. Her favourite is the egg, pork and fish. She doesn't like the peas. Hubby's favourite is the egg and long bean. Me? I like the little bit of 'rice guo ba' that I managed to scrap out of the wok. Wish I have the recipe to make Korean Guo Ba soup, then I wouldn't have to throw away the guo ba that I couldn't scrape out. Hee.

No comments: