The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby no. 2 is 16 weeks today!

And baby (should be a she unless there are any surprises) is making her presence felt. I felt some familiar movements this afternoon and again just now. The books say that second time MTBs will feel movements earlier. Quite true. :)

My MS acted up again yesterday and I have a bitter taste in my mouth now so I can't quite say I'm rid of it. But since the symptoms took a break in Penang, my only conclusion is that I need to eat very frequently so that I won't have MS symptoms. Quite tough when I'm not on holiday and no cravins for instant foods eg. maggie noodles, bread or biscuits. :P

Anyway, my next gynae visit is next Thurs 2 July so hope baby continues to grow well. :)

No comments: