The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Canon Ixus 110s

I finally bought my Canon Ixus 110s today http://www.canon.com.sg/p/EN/1-Digital-Cameras/3-IXUS/841-Digital-IXUS-110-IS/. Went to Courts first but they were not willing to give me any better deals. So I went to challenger to try out the camera, hubby tried it too and said it's not bad. And they gave me the same deal at PC show (same free gifts ie. 2 8gb memory cards, camera case, canon digital kit, card reader) with 1 extra screen protector and $20 off so it's $529. Chose the light blue colour cos pink may be too girly if hubby is holding it and silver/gold too boring. :P

Went to Ikea for a Feb08 mummies gathering last Fri, met up with Sandy (bx), Sharon (bkkgal) and Genice (Jeannie). Sharon was so sweet, she made sandwich for us using her own home made bread and brought little bits of bread for the kids . Yummy! AshLynn looks so ladylike while Gwen was so warm, giving hugs to everyone. Kate was so close to Sharon and keeps calling Mama, Mama. RaeAnne may be the oldest of the lot (since she is born in late Jan) but she's not the sociable type. Prefer to sit back and observe (aka stare) instead of making friends. But she did try to 'sayang' Kate when she cried. I said try to because she stretch out her hand halfway but changed her mind. See pix for proof. ;P

I didn't bring my camera (actually RaeAnne dropped it in the car while playing with it) so got no pixs to share. Will wait for the kind mummies to email me their pixs. :)



P.S. got the pics from Sharon's facebook account. :) Duh, I have totally no idea why I was raising my arm in this photo. :P

No comments: