The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day again, my second one so far. RaeAnne is still too young to give me any presents. Maybe, next year when she starts attending playgroup. Meanwhile, her toothy (with all 8 teeth showing) grin and running to hug my legs, and running from room to room to look for me when she can't find me are the most innocent and endearing expressions of her love towards me. And she did kiss me when I tell her Today is Mother's Day leh, "Kiss Mummy" and she gave me a wet kiss. ;)

Bought some flowers (just a little small cup of flowers) for my mum today. She keeps saying so exp, so exp but she was smiling when she said it. I told her not exp lar cos I bought them yesterday but kept in the fridge to keep them fresh. It's such a small gesture but she loves it. I remember how I would think hard on what to get her every year when I was younger. But recent years, esp after I got married, it's always just a meal with no present. Sigh, guilty, guilty. I should do better.

We did not go out and celebrate cos I can't bear having Mother's Day dinner yet. Appetite so lousy, plus with MS, really don't want to waste $ and food. Told my bro let's postpone to June when my appetite is better. Hubby still owes me a Mother's Day treat and a flower too. ;P

No comments: