The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super nose and MS triggers

Thought I better note this somewhere before I forget. There are a lot of smells I can't stand now and most of them were different smell triggers when I was expecting RaeAnne.

Smells I can't stand when:

Expecting RaeAnne
1) Frying of Garlic,
2) Frying of Onions,
3) Smell of Curry
4) Smell and taste of fish
5) Smell of Daddy's Snake brand talcum powder
6) Smell of Palmers stretchmark cream

Expecting Baby no. 2
1) Smell of boiling porridge or 'muay'
2) Smell of boiling instant noodles (before condiments are added)
3) Smell of stew (lor)
4) Smell and taste of fishballs
5) Smell of Daddy's Snake brand talcum powder
6) Smell of Axe brand medicated oil
7) Frying of onions. :(

Yesterday I experimented and it seems that if I eat every 2-3 hours even if my nose and mouth rejects the food initially, my MS is better. Maybe it's because it doesn't trigger my gastric problems which aggravates the situation. The antacid helps too. I take it when I'm feeling super bloated after a meal which is happening all the time now.

P.S. Aiyoh, just smelled frying of onions after I posted. Definitely CAN'T STAND THE SMELL. Better add to the list now.

No comments: