The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

RaeAnne having the Runs

Poor RaeAnne, she poo poo 6 times today, first time was still nicely formed but soft ones. After that, it went downhill, she kept pooing loose stools and farting. Today ILs said they were busy and hubby had to go to school again for the debate competition. So I got to take care of RaeAnne myself. Luckily, SOSed my mum and she could come. But still I had to change RaeAnne's diapers 5 times before hubby came back in the evening. Poor gal, I don't know what she ate. I told hubby don't know if it was the Prima deli durian fudge cake which MIL fed her the cake part when I bought for them on Thursday. :P

Aiyoh! This year, she has been sick so many times. From Feb, she had stomach flu, then 3 weeks ago, she had hives, then coughing and cold, Already started giving her ground cordycep and ground 'chuan bei' powder on my 2nd auntie's advice but her cough is still there but seems less hacking. But now, coughing still haven't recover, today started diarrhoea and we noticed her under eye area is a bit swollen again. Don't know if it's allergy. Think may have to bring her to PD again tomorrow. :(

I don't know if it's because I stopped BF her in early Feb or she is allergic to some unknown allergen (ask PD before but she said if having acute attack, cannot test for allergy) because we didn't bring her to temple to pray beginning of the year or does Pig year 'fan tai sui'? Also don't want to be so pantang but so heartache to see her sick for so long. She slimmed down quite a bit over the last 3 weeks. No more double chin even when she smile liao. :(

P.S. Oh ya, today I made yong tau foo plus fishball and spinach kuay teow/chu bee hoon soup for me and hubby. RaeAnne saw it eating, kept coming to 'beg' for food. End up I let her try a bit of kuay teow. She LOVES it. Kept coming back for more but don't dare to give her too much cos of her diarrhoea, I break it up into 1cm squares and gave her a few pieces in the end. Since it's home cooked, minimal seasoning, should be ok lar. Anyway, once she starts attending CC playgroup, I can't control the food also. Let her slowly get used to outside food bah. :P

No comments: