The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby size

Mummy was comparing the old US scans of RaeAnne and found one taken on 15 June 07 (when she was 7 weeks 4 days old), her CRL was 9mm. Baby no. 2's scan taken earlier in the day was already 10.5mm and it's only exactly 7 weeks.

Hmm... Dr Wong says second baby tends to be bigger, don't know if it's true. Anyway, glad to know that baby is growing well even though I have very bad MS nowadays. Drinking honey lemon water and eating crackers but one aggravates my gastric while the other makes me heaty and want to cough. Arggh.... Told hubby to knock me out and wake me up when 12 weeks is over. :P

The worst thing is RaeAnne's cough seems to be getting worse, more phelgmy in fact. Sigh, wish my MS can go away and my energy will return. I'll rather take care of her myself when she is sick. :(

2 comments:

The Kam family said...

Comparable bigger size.... em.... maybe you are expecting a boy this time, cos boys are generally bigger than girls? I never compared my #1 and 32, maybe I should.

Piggy Family said...

Ya, Kam, you should compare too. Since you already know the gender for no. 2, you can tell me whether there is really a difference in size for baby boy versus baby girls. I think Hao Re was born 3.1+kg right? RaeAnne was 3.255 at 38 weeks and 4 days. Duh, maybe some gals are heavier? :P