The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Object permanence & high chair

RaeAnne started playing a game with FIL. She will drop her face towel and FIL will catch it on its way down. She laughed and chuckled so loudly. Hubby said she'll also start looking for the thing that she deliberately dropped. Looks like she has reached another milestone, object permanence. Where she knows that the thing that is dropped is still around somewhere. :)

My mum and aunt came to visit and they made baby porridge for RaeAnne with fish soup and carrot. But she didn't eat a lot probably cos the texture was too sticky. But nothing that a little bit of hot water can't do. Hubby brought her to ILs place in the late afternoon after my mum & aunt left cos he was visiting someone in hospital and I was too concussed to look after RaeAnne alone after taking my cough syrup. Asked hubby to bring the leftover porridge over and ask ILs to feed. I've been sleeping and sleeping since taking cough syrup but at least it's working. Coughed up some phelgm with blood just now. Yucks! show that this cough really affected my throat quite badly. But hopefully the worst is over and I'm on the road to recovery.

Bought a second hand Mama & Papas high chair for RaeAnne. Was selling at motherhood forum for $80, usual price: $240. Decided to get it cos she has a similar changing mat which my colleague lent me and she loves it so thought the padding for this high chair is the same so should be quite comfortable for her. :)Our little gal is growing up so fast. Still remember when I went to soup restaurant with my cousins, she can't sit on baby chair so we had to put her in a stroller but now, she has her very own high chair liao. :)

No comments: