The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

WangWang!

Since I'm on leave today, spent the morning with RaeAnne, she woke up early before 7am. Called my mum at 730am to come and help me. She arrived at 8.15am when I was feeding RaeAnne and nodding off. My dear gal had already slept but she woke up when we tried putting her to sleep on her cot. Had some green bean soup brought by my mum and leftover cake for breakfast. Then showered her at 9+am, RaeAnne had fun playing with Waipo though she was reluctant to be carried by her initially. Need to warm up.

Around 12 noon, brought RaeAnne to ILs place with my mum. I let her try the Want Want Baby Rice cracker today and she loves it. Chomp down the thing so fast, we scared she'll choke so keep taking the bigger pieces out of her mouth though it actually dissolves quite fast. Then she'll keep grabbing our fingers for the cracker and the loose bits, quite funny to see her so enthusiastic about a food, wish I had brought my handycam to MIL's house to capture this. There are 2 other flavours, chicken and vegetables, I think. Next time must buy more. :)

No comments: