The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

New foods for RaeAnne

MIL introduced porridge (cooked in pork broth with added fish) last Fri and kiwi fruit to RaeAnne on Thurs without my knowledge. At first, wasn't very happy, I'm the MOTHER after all. I didn't get to witness and was the last to know!?! But then, after I think again, they are probably as excited as me about introducing foods first time to RaeAnne, it's been so long since they look after a baby after all, so I decided not to be so selfish to demand that all her first times are only witnessed by me lor.

RaeAnne knows how to flex her hand to 'say bye bye', thanks to MIL who has been teaching her. She actually waved bye bye to me on Wed and Thurs morning when ILs came to pick her up. :) Asked hubby to try and get her to repeat her stunt on Fri pm but she didn't do it. :P

I've been having a cough since Tues morning, still not recovered cos never see dr. Still taking the cough syrup from last visit to GP. Cough syrup makes me drowsy so can't take at work. Take at home also problematic, cos can't wake up to feed RaeAnne. Still coughing away but at least it's the weekend so can take my cough syrup regularly.

Last night, RaeAnne sleep from around 10pm to 3am before she needed another feed. I think it's because she didn't take her day naps plus because have asked ILs to feed her more milk each time. MIL asked me again "ni hai bu yao gei ta he nai fen ah?" Wasn't very happy with her pressurising me but think I should start at least 1 feed of FM soon because after all, if she drinks FM esp for the last feed, maybe she can start sleeping through? Don't know, hope so lar. :P

No comments: