The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Booing

Since last Friday, MIL has been telling us that RaeAnne has been booing and spraying her saliva all over, finally experienced for ourselves on Sat. Up till now, she's still booing away, sometimes even when I'm latching her on. Sounds rude but she looks so 'de yi' when she boo very loud so we'll leave it be. Anyway, other mummies said it's normal and their babies went through it too. :)

This morning, RaeAnne peeed on herself when I tried to change her diapers at 4+am, shouldn't have bothered, it was not as heavy as I thought. Ended up rinsing her shirt and my pyjamas after bf her. So tired that I didn't pump this morning before going to work.

ILs said she is able to pull herself to upright position so hubby and I lowered the cot side tonight. Tried to put her hands on the cot, she can hold and stand but did not pull herself upright leh. Ils also fed RaeAnne her first taste of scraped apple today but we were having dinner so didn't see it. MIL said her reaction was quite ok, better than avocado and sweet potato. So sad that I always miss her first times because I'm a FTWM. :(

No comments: