The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday day off

It's my birthday today, took leave to rest. Baby RaeAnne was 'picked up' by Nai Nai at usual 7am so got the chance to sleep in after that. Woke up when hubby surprised me with a cake and a birthday song. He also got me a present. We had the oreo cake from Angie the Choice. We polished half the cake between both of us.

Went to Rustic Nirvana and tried out their jamu massage, wrap and rose quartz facial for only $96. The jamu massage was good but the masseur was a bit forceful, the wrap was good, a herbal paste was applied on my body before I got wrapped and steamed. But the heat was too much towards the end and I felt my legs were being cooked so had to lift the canopy to let some steam out. Brought my pump but forgot to bring the bottle caps so had to quickly go to robinsons to buy the caps, luckily they were having 20% off so the NUK caps were only $3.20 for a pair. :)

Hubby met up with me and we had dinner at Tatsuya, Park Hotel. Walked past the place many times but never tried it. Hubby and I had the Sushi for 2 and Sashimi set for 2. The sashimi set was very good, fish was very fresh. The sushi set was big and comes with chawanmushi, miso soup, cold tofu and spinach salad. We were stuffed towards the end but it was a satisfying meal. :)

No comments: