The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

RaeAnne's starting to recognise faces

Brought RaeAnne to my second aunt's place for dinner, cos one of my cousins just came back from China for a short trip. Realise she's starting to recognise faces because she'll scream when someone she doesn't know carries her and will cry pitifully until hubby or me carries her. My second aunt tried to bathe her, she also cry. :P

She's sleeping late these two nights, last night also slept at 11+pm, but because she slept so late, she only woke up at close to 6am which was good for me cos I stayed up to watch the Beijing olympics opening ceremony highlights until 2am. :)

Since yesterday, we noticed that she mastered the art of booing with her tongue sticking out, so chor loh.

No comments: