The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Murphy's Law

What can go wrong will go wrong... Wanted to put RaeAnne to sleep early cos she woke up at 7am today and refused to go back to sleep after milk. Also, we planned to go to the PD around 3-4pm. Early in the morning, Filamie told me that she needs to buy things cos her agent is coming. Duh... Doesn't sound like asking for permission to me but I let her go anyway cos RaeAnne's ribena has expired so we need to get a new bottle. Fried macaroni today and at least she ate a bit more than usual, about 70% of her pigeon feeding bowl. She still pooed 4 times today though we have stopped giving her EBM for 2-3 days. :P

End up at 12+pm, RaeAnne asked for milk, right after her bath with her hair still wet. Refused to wait for me to pump milk first. Tried to make her sleep from 1pm to 2pm after that but she was too energetic. Asked hubby to came back earlier today cos we initially wanted to bring the 2 gals to see PD. For RaeAnne's loose stools and Raelynn's 6-in-1 jab. But end up PD clinic was closed for 3 days.

Hubby and I were so tired looking after both of them esp RaeAnne cos she's so defiant and asserting her own free will now. She refuse to eat rice, only veg, spill and spit and throw. And almost everything we ask her to do, it'll be "no", "no want", "no nice", "go away". Faint!

Must admit the thought of dumping her at my MIL's place in the day is starting to look more and more attractive. But I worry about the late bedtime once back home cos they tend to let her nap for 3 to 3.5 hrs in the day. Hubby even worse, suggested dumping her there day and night. Evil parents, hehe. But I know my ILs can't sustain that arrangement esp FIL with his poor back. I also 'bu she de' lar to send my naughty darling away after Mei Mei is born. So, must keep reminding myself to be patient, take deep breaths and hope this phase will pass soon. :P

Got Filamie to feed Mei Mei EBM cos after the 530pm feed, she wanted milk again at 8pm. She resisted initially but in the end gave up and drank 50ml of EBM. No choice cos got to bottle train her or else I'm the only who can latch her on. It'll be even tougher to train her in future. :P

RaeAnne napped from 3-5pm so thought it will be a super late night again. Luckily, she asked me for milk at 9pm (must be hungry since she has not been eating much). Then she slept at 10pm. :)

No comments: