The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 2nd day...

Cooked minced meat porridge today cos RaeAnne has runny soft stools (may be due to the EBM that we have been mixing into her milk). She only took 2/3 bowl. Don't know why she has been eating so little nowadays.

She napped at 1.10pm but woke up early at 240pm when Mei Mei woke up crying for milk. My mum and aunt came to visit at 3+pm and brought some dishes for dinner and left at 4pm. RaeAnne was grouchy by 4+pm, think it's because she's hungry. Offered her bread when she woke up at 2+pm but she didn't want. By 5+pm, she was super cranky when I was BF Mei Mei cos she was probably hungry and tired. She jumped off the bed and I couldn't catch her in time.

Luckily, she landed on 1 foot and broke the fall. Asked Filamie to bring her out of the room and she protested and cried loudly. Let her come back to the room in the end and warned her not to jump cos I can't catch her. Asked Filamie to cook dinner earlier and hubby came back at 620pm. After dinner and shower, her mood improved so hubby, me and her went to NTUC to get some groceries. Needed to buy some veg to stock up the fridge too or else nothing to cook. :P

We came back at 8+pm and Mei Mei was sleeping but I wanted to BF her at 830pm so that it won't clash with RaeAnne's last milk feed so that we can put RaeAnne to bed early tonight. Woke Mei Mei up by putting her on my bed and end up RaeAnne asked hubby for milk at the same time. 姐妹情深。Luckily Mei Mei fell asleep shortly after the milk feed so I passed her to Filamie and went to shower so that hubby can put RaeAnne to sleep in my absence. It worked. For once, she slept before 10pm and I could catch a bit of my 9pm Chinese drama serial. Hee.

P.S. Failed last night to 'punish' her cos I wanted to sleep before Mei Mei woke up again for next feed. I can't sleep if RaeAnne keeps screaming so I went to carry her and she knocked out at 11+pm. But I managed to get her to say Sorry Mummy a few times today but reading to her Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Cos at the end of the story, Goldilocks ran back to her mummy and said: "(Sorry Mummy), I will never ever be naughty again." Hee, the word in brackets is creative editing by crafty Mummy lar. ;)

No comments: