The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nai Nai house

MIL told hubby that she wants to bring RaeAnne back from PG to go to her house. Actually she hinted to me a few times last week but I didn't want to commit. Long afternoon naps and late nights is my main concern. But she sweetened the deal cos she said she wants to toilet train RaeAnne. She started last Sat when we are busy bringing Mei Mei to PD. Tonight, when we went to pick RaeAnne up, she said she wants to fetch her from PG again. Oh well, will try it out for 2 days. If bedtime is really bad then I'll start looking after her in the day again. I don't mind doing it as long as I get to rest and some me time over the weekend.

These few days, BF has been painful so I'm also a bit sian to look after two. It started when the air con men came to fix the air con so I did not nurse Raelynn the whole day. Plus with the air con men at every room, I couldn't find a convenient place to pump. End up dragging pumping frequency to 4-5 hrs. Now paying the price for it lor.

Just spent 1 over hour massaging and pressing on the lumps. Hubby couldn't help cos the lumps are a few days old and I pek chek liao. Very reluctant to see LC again due to cost. Already saw LC twice so far and Raelynn is only 6 weeks plus old. :P

Very painful but I think it's much better now. Waiting for Raelynn to wake up and help me suck out. Very very sleepy and tired now. Shoulders are aching from bending over. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.