The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New car seats for the gals :)




'Detective' RaeAnne found the photos that I took of Mei Mei sitting in her old car seat in my HP. And said 'I don't want Mei Mei sit in my car seat.' I told her 'No, Mei Mei never sit in your car seat.' 'Got leh, I saw it in your HP'. Oops, guilty as charged cos we let Raelynn try sitting in the car seat when we drove to fetch Cheh Cheh at Nai Nai house. I never showed her the photos cos I know she won't be happy and yet she manage to find them in my HP. ;P

But last Sat, we finally upgraded RaeAnne to a Booster carseat after Taka delivered it last Fri to go to Ho-wen gor gor's BD party at Aranda Country club. Luckily after I kept telling her how nice her new car seat is (even show her photos and described the colours to her) and Mei Mei so poor thing to sit in her old car seat. She was happy to let Mei Mei sit in her old car seat. Just in time too cos Raelynn is already more than 9 months old, the age recommendation to be upgraded to a forward facing car seat though both of them have not officially reached the recommended weight of 9kg and 13.6kg respectively.

Both sisters enjoy the view from their car seats. And the maid got more space at the back while I don't have to move my car seat right to the front. I remember when I was preggie last year, the car seat problem was one of the main reasons why I wanted hubby to upgrade to a new car. Luckily he resisted plus COE prices went up up up so not worth it to buy cos it shows that we don't have to buy a new car after all. :)

No comments: