The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

RaeAnne is sick

Raeanne refused to eat dinner today n turns out she was feverish (37.6), must be cos she slept with hubby on the bumper mat (she woke up and refused to go back to her room to sleep) on Mon night n caught a cold. She started coughing since yesterday. Last week, got a bit of runny nose. But we only self medicated but never bing her to see dr yet. If Tom still not ok, will have to skip school for her.

Sometimes, I wonder how much enrichment classes I should sign RaeAnne up for. Now, she only has yamaha music every Sat afternoon. And I'm not keen to add more. But hubby thinks that she doesn't seem to be very interested but I think it's too early to tell. So we've agreed to give it another term to try out. I wonder if at 3 years plus, it's too early to know if she has any interest in music/piano lessons. Or should I let her stop music and try ballet or swimming instead? :P

I am also worried that I'll end up like my cousin, her no. 1 has shicida, jap and music classes while her no. 2 has music and shicida classes. She initially wanted no. 3 but she changed her mind cos she said she's too tired ferrying the 2 kids for enrichment classes over the weekend. She is FTWM and her kids don't attend childcare so all the classes cramped over the weekend. But at least her MIL and maid look after the kids in the weekdays and her younger sis will even help her bring her no. 2for music class on Sat. I don't want to deprive my kids of fun or impromptu outings/gatherings over the weekends esp since hubby's tuition means sunday afternoon are already burnt. But yet I don't want to miss the 'prime' 0-3 yrs stage when they are supposed to learn things fastest. Dilemma. :P

No comments: