The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Physiotherapy

It's been one week plus since hubby went back to work, getting used to the routine but shoulder aches are getting worse. Not sure if it's due to the more active lifestyle or because of the mobilisation exercises.

Still can't carry Raelynn and it's physically tiring for me to keep bending down to her level (she loves to take my water bottle and get me to feed her water using the straw, or play with the straw) or play with her on the mat. So sad that she doesn't seem to recognise that I'm her Mummy. Ask her where is Mummy and she turns her head to look for the maid. Hiaz. :(

Looks like I got to keep parroting to her that I'm her Mummy and play with her more. But I wonder if it makes sense to make an effort to get close to her then 'throw' her back to the maid again after I take the real estate course or find a job. Dilemma. :(

No comments: