The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates

Just a quick post using my I phone. Been almost 1 week since I posted cos raeanne was down with runny nose n cough last wed so brought her to GP on wed night. She struggled with us on the med but now she is much better n will take the syringes of med herself. :) as for me, I have been having recurring blocked duct problem since last mon. Wanted to see tmc LC last thurs n fri but they were closed for filming. Finally went today cos the problem did not resolve, was attended by Li Qin n paid $64.10. Raelynn as usual charmed the staff at TMC and we have an open invitation again for her to be their model for baby massage or baby talks. Haha. :)

Today Raeanne surprised me when I was reading goldilocks n the 3 bears. She ran off when I read that baby bear was crying so loudly that he woke goldilocks up. I thought she had lost interest in listening but actually she had ran off to fetch a piece of tissue to wipe baby bear's tears. And yesterday, she ushered me back to my room n closed her room door. She woke up crying from her nap n I explained to her that I had closed her door n attended to Mei Mei who was crying for milk cos I was afraid Mei Mei will wake her up. Mei Mei did a big poo job yesterday morning so was very hungry. So sweet right?

But other than these two incidents, she was her naughty self n got beaten by us a few times today for throwing things, biting things (even the ink art that I made for her) n spoiling her very new Minnie mouse remote control car n hubby's Finding Nemo Dvd. :p

P.S. gave up using the iphone and switched on my laptop to edit this post cos it's just too slow to type using the touch screen. My fingers are too big? ;P

Anyway, hubby and I were talking last Sunday after visiting my ex colleague's baby and realised that after the kiddos arrived cos we are simply too overwhelmed by their daily needs so did not communicate well with each other. :( It's not good in the long run. So, I think it's a good idea to try taking 'breaks' away from the kiddos either taken separately or together, depending on what is logistically less disruptive. :)

No comments: