The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Toilet training

RaeAnne doesn't want to put on diaper for her nap again. I'm fine with that but she refuse to let me put protector or even potty in the room. Luckily she stood up n pee on the floor lor cos I told her if the bed is wet n stinky, I am not going to sleep with her. :p

I got more than 10 training pants at home lor. Bought them more than 6 months ago for MIL to train her last year, some of them outgrow liao. I got 'Potty books for girl' and even 'Potty training in 1 week' by Gina Ford. I don't mind if it's just changing training pants but it disrupts her nap/bedtime cos eventually she will still pee then she can fall asleep proper. Today her nap time was 230pm and I put her to bed at 1pm. Faint! :P

I'm also worried about is staining the sofa covers, my bedsheets, her soft toys etc. Hopefully, she does have the common sense not to do her biz over these things lor. Our laundry schedule is already very tight with the kids clothes, adults clothes and bedsheets. I can't afford to have the maid keep handwashing the clothes cos she needs to look after RaeLynn. :P

Oh ya, Raelynn can pull the musical toy on her FP bouncer since last weekend and I caught her mouthing the handle like her teether a few times. Today, hubby even found her 'leopard crawling' backwards. haha. :)

No comments: