I have been posting quite a lot on Raeanne's naughtiness. Think I should give credit when credit is due cos she was a pretty good gal today.
1) She asked to use my toilet to change her diapers when she woke up. And she wee wee in my toilet bowl using the toilet seat.
2) She said sorry to teacher Suriya and Enqi (her classmate) for being naughty yesterday after I prepped and prompted her in the morning. She nudged Enqi with her foot when they were both seated on the floor even though Enqi protested. :P
3) She let me shower in peace in the afternoon instead of banging on the bathroom door and my shower screen.
4) She fed herself most of the fried rice and the chicken butter rice that I cooked.
5) And she had a new song for me. Sung in the tune of 'Clementine'
'Oh my mummy, oh my mummy, oh my mummy, I love you.
Oh my mummy, oh my mummy, oh my mummy, I love you.'
Hubby said she is confused with the different song tunes and lyrics, that's why she makes them up. But to me, it's sweet all the same. :)