The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Claypot rice

Cooked claypot rice again today. Been a long long time since i cooked it. Last year, in fact. :P This time, I made sure I got chye sim, chinese parsley and even salted fish. RaeAnne ate the claypot rice, liked it but we had early dinner so she was not hungry enough. Hubby said good just that no cut chilli. Duh... :P

Hubby especially came back early cos I wanted to buy a red polo top for RaeAnne. The one she was wearing for my maternity photo shoot is a bit too short for her cos it's meant for 12 months baby. Mei Mei can wear it in fact. :P But when you need something, you can never find it. I went to Polo, burberry, levi, osh kosh, carters counters and none had a simple red polo shirt for 3T. Sigh. Ended up buying a Levi pink polo top instead since we had Taka gift vouchers from Raelynn's full month celebration.

I just popped panadol and anti inflammation medicine just now. Blocked ducts again. Sigh, this time it started cos Raelynn woke up only at 6am on 2 days due to drowsy effects of her medication. So, I wake up super engorged but she didn't clear both sides. I'm too zonked from waking up a few times a night cos of RaeAnne so did not massage long before latch nor pump after latch. :P

No comments: