The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Conversation with Raelynn

Fed Raelynn at 1+pm and she kept struggling n swiping her ear when I tried to latch her on the left side:
Mummy: Why u don't want? You full already?
Raelynn: Full yue
Mummy: Huh? You full ah?
Raelynn: Ng
Mummy trying to push Raelynn's mouth closer: U really don't want?
Raelynn: * smiles n shakes head *
Mummy: * laughs out loud *

Tonight is a quiet night without RaeAnne. Hubby has something on and came back late at 11pm. So today whole day I am putting raeanne at mil house. Let her have some fun at tt since I started yesterday. Evil laugh... ;)

Since it's my day off, I met up with my cousin at her Bedok Res showroom. She started her own online business at www.tangers.com.sg, selling runway-inspired quality clothes imported from Korea last month. Also had a facial at Citispa and signed up for another 10 sessions at $38 each. Now, they have manicure and pedicure service as well. Hmm... time for me to start dolling up myself. ;)

No comments: