The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally collected photos

RaeAnne woke up every 2 hours last night, I want to peng san. Today brought her to ILs so that we can rest a bit. She didn't sleep much in the day so ILs let her sleep from 5pm to 630pm even though I protested that it's already evening, should not let her sleep anymore. Sleep until 630pm, at night how to sleep. FIL so 'stylo' told me, never mind, it's ok, let her sleep here lor. So, I thought ok, if they are going to let her sleep here tonight then I hands off lor.

Who knows later when I told hubby, he went to tell his mum that leaving baby here tonight and she didn't say anything, act blur. Then hubby said we bring her back cos MIL like not keen to keep her. He saw my 'buay song' face and he said he will stay up and look after her. It's already 11pm, she still so energetic, I'm going to bo chap liao. Told him since you cannot control your parents then you got to suffer the consequences lor. Actually hubby still suffering from his cough, quite poor thing also. :P

RaeAnne is screaming and crying now, don't know if it's because she wants to sleep or not. We tried to leave the airconditioning in her room just now and I bf her there but she didn't fall asleep either. Hubby's carrying her now, looks like he can't manage. Got to carry her....

RaeAnne finally fell asleep at 1120pm after I nursed her to sleep. Sigh, what a long day.

No comments: