The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bo Gey no more

Feeding FM as last feed didn't work. Made 120ml but she only drank about 100ml. Finished feeding her at midnight but she woke up at 2:50am. Same duration as BM. :P

Yesterday FIL told us RaeAnne has two bottom teeth cutting out too. True enough, I feel it when I put a finger in cos she'll bite me. Yeah! :) Hope that doesn't mean she'll bit me when I BF her though. :P

I tried giving RaeAnne baby carrot sticks too. She enjoys holding it but doesn't really want to eat. Made porridge for RaeAnne again today with pork, sweet potato and carrot. Use the tiger food jar but the porridge was not mushy enough, looked like teochew 'muay' instead of cantonese 'chok' so in the end put it back to the stove to boil a bit longer. Still save some gas compared to if I didn't use the food jar at all I guess. Put everything into the new allerhand food bag I bought. Just nice to fit in the Thermos food container, lock & lock container of cereal, her biscuits and the pigeon food container. RaeAnne ddidn't eat much of the porridge in the day when I made it. But when my small auntie fed her at my mum's place, she ate quite a bit. She still didn't like the taste of sweet pototo though cos she tried to gag when we fed her.

So far, RaeAnne has tried the following foods. :)

Puree
1. Avocado
2. Sweet potato
3. Carrot
4. Broccoli
5. Heng Cai (local spinach)
6. Corn
7. Peas

On its own
1. Cooked rice (1 grain which FIL fed)
2. Apple (mashed)
3. Kiwi (asked MIL to put on food previously cos recommended after 8mths cos too acidic)
4. Banana (asked MIL to monitor cos heard it causes gas)
5. Heinz teething biscuits
6. Heinz baby rice/multigrain cereals

In porridge
1. Pork (for broth only)
2. Baby Corn
3. Gor Ghee (threadfin)
4. Sweet Potato
5. Spinach
6. Local Spinach
7. Pumpkin

No comments: