The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeding RaeAnne with FM

Tonight is the first night I fed FM to RaeAnne. Not that she had not taken FM before but it's the first time I personally fed her. Actually, hubby was supposed to feed her but she cried and cried when hubby tried to feed her. When I took over and gave her the bottle of FM, then she happily drink. Feels bittersweet though, it's as if she already associate mummy with milk cos I BF her so she trusts me but feels as if today I 'pian' her to drink FM cos I want to see if it'll help her sleep through or at least wake up less often. Guilty guilty. :P

No comments: