The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RaeAnne is 9 months today! :)

It's 22nd Oct and RaeAnne is officially 9 months old. I've been BF her for 9 months so far, exceeded target by 50% since I planned to BF her until 6 months. Quite proud of myself actually. Think I can slowly start introducing more FM and freeze the EBM I have so that can last her longer. Hee. :)

Dressed her up in the 3 piece Carters Apple pyjamas set which I bought from Babycentre.com. They are meant for 12 months but she can wear them already though the long pants are still a bit long. Bought some new hair clips for her from a forum mummy but MIL cut her fringe and hair these 2 days so she looks a bit tomboy with the hair clip. We tried the different hair clips on her but had a hard time making her smile cos she doesn't like us to pin things on her hair. Hee.

Think she's losing her baby looks and looking more like a toddler nowadays. Can even see her big feet from one of the photos. Sigh, my little gal is growing up so fast. A bit 'bu she de' but yet can't wait for her to sleep through the night. Dilemma :P

No comments: