The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Teething

Went to Bedok Blk 85 food centre for dinner cos we gave MIL a lift to Bedok this evening. Had to take turns with hubby to eat but at least got to eat the foods I have not eaten for a long time, famous bak chor me, satay, sambal 'la la', fried prawn hokkien mee and of course sugarcane juice. The drink I loved so much while preggie. Hee. We bumped into my small uncle and family, after warming up, RaeAnne let my small uncle carry her. Such a relief. Too bad, by then we had finished our food. :)

RaeAnne very cranky these few days, just saw a hint of her two bottom teeth at the back of her gums. Think they should be erupting soon. She's turning 8 mths tomorrow. Her teeth growth a bit slow. :P She keeps biting my nipple now, maybe cos her gum was itchy. Ouch ouch. :/

No comments: