The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

RaeAnne's first professional shots

Brought RaeAnne for her first professional photo shoot at ABC Photo Studio at Bishan in the afternoon. Didn't go so well cos as usual we were late and rushing. PIE jammed and hubby took wrong turn. RaeAnne was grouchy from long car ride cos she still doesn't like to be strapped to the car seat and I was coughing away so had to hold her in the car. Everytime she struggles and twists around got me started on another coughing attack so got quite impatient towards her. Sorry darling, Mummy didn't mean it. :P Just remembered that when hubby and I took our wedding photos at the studio, I was also sick. Hmm... looks like there's something about me and photo studios that just don't gel. ;P But luckily, we got some good shots despite the bad start. See the slide show for pics. :)

Oh ya, before I forget, something interesting happened yesterday. Yesterday when we finished the photo shoot, hubby and I needed to go get lunch, it was already 3pm by then. Hubby joked with the photograher and his assistant. Why don't both of you take care of her while we go downstairs and eat? My girl immediately 'bian zui' and want to cry. So kelian like that when daddy want to abandon her. Had to quickly comfort her no lar, daddy bear to, mummy also don't bear to leave her there. My baby gal so sensitive, like Mummy. :P

No comments: