The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RaeAnne loves Yeye & Nai Nai

Started having a blocked duct since yesterday night. Tried to apply the KK LC instructions to clear it myself. Very tired about recurring blocked ducts, I have been massaging these 2 weeks since coming back from KKH. Don't know why after I recovered, the other side is now blocked. Think it's an indication that it's time for me to stop BF. It's difficult to continue when I keep having such episodes.

Was not feeling good so went to rest right after dinner at ILs. When I woke up, we wanted to bring RaeAnne home as usual but at the door, she actually cried and wanted ILs to carry and didn't want to leave with us. MIL had to carry her for a while and FIL switched off the music he was using to amuse her. Had to distract her before she agreed to be carried by me to go home. Sigh, told hubby before that the day when our baby prefers other caregiver (be it ILs, Maid, nanny etc) to me, should be the day that I quit.

Maybe my thinking is a bit extreme, maybe she was just having fun playing with ILs (must admit, they have more patience playing with her esp FIL always coming up with innovative games and actions to amuse her). But it still feels sad that my baby whom I spent 9 mths carrying her in my womb, another 8 months breastfeeding her including 5 mths looking after her at night on our own prefers someone else other than Daddy and Mummy. :( But, I'm sure RaeAnne made Yeye and Nai Nai very happy today with her gesture. They must have felt very 'wo xin' that the love and concern they showered on her is reciprocated. I should feel happy that she enjoys their company but at the same time, I feel sad for myself. Sigh, the dilemma and heartache of a full time working mum.

No comments: