The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Momentous Day!

Today is Teacher's Day. It's also my girl's Graduation Day because she graduated from BM cos I let her try Friso2 today. Have been meaning to let her try FM so that I can gradually cut down on my pumping interval. Have been feeding her BM only from 2months plus till now other than supplementing with solids. Hopefully once I give FM, she can drink her fill before sleeping then no need to wake up for night feeds. Today, FIL made it cos I don't have the heart to do it myself. RaeAnne finished nearly 90ml of it. FIL said, "she likes it, drink even faster than BM". Sigh, feel a bit sad hearing that actually, asked hubby repeatedly. "How, gal gal don't need me already". Sigh, mixed feelings but I guess I should be happy that she did not have any problems switching to FM bah but still feel a bit sad that I'm cutting our special link. :P

No comments: