The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Waking Up is Hard to Do

Have not been sleeping well since Sunday night (woke up 2 times), Mon night (woke up 3 times at 2am, 5am & 7am)and last night (woke up once at 5am). Most of the time, woke up to go toilet but also woke up because of leg cramps. Was so zonked out on Tuesday that I wanted to take urgent leave but got 2 colleagues on MC so was too paiseh to ask my boss. Been taking more nuts (some mummies say it may help), isotonic drink like H2O, hope it'll help. :) Some people tell me I have to get used to this type of disruptive sleep when breastfeeding but can't imagine how I'm going to drag myself to work for one full day next time. :P

BB has been kicking and poking more and more. Her kicks are powerful but her pokes are even worse. Really painful. Sometimes, when the pain is bad, I'll raise my voice and ask her what she's trying to do but she'll only stop for a while and it'll start all over again. Another reason why I'm having such lousy sleep because she's very active at night. But she very sayang her Daddy, when Daddy put his hand there, she'll kick or poke less. :/

Hubby has been borrowing story books/fairy tales and reading stories to BB a few times a week. :)

No comments: