The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Beansprout Pillows


Woke up at 4:30pm to pee again. Just receive my Wee Justin beansprout pillows today, a gift from my cousin. Door to door delivery at 8+pm, quite impressed with the service. They even gave a free silk pillow case with every 2 pillows purchased. The pillow is longer and not as hard as the one I orderd from Bulk purchase. :)

BB is super active, she kicks, pokes and shifts her body so often. Starting to wonder if she ever sleeps and if she'll be as hyperactive when she's out. :P

2 comments:

Fluff said...

I find that my bb is hyperactive too... wonder if it's normal!

Piggy Family said...

Ya, I think it should be a good thing bah. It's not comfortable for us but everytime, my gynae does ultrasound scan and baby moves. She'll say BB is active with a smile. Guess it's nothing to worry about. :)