The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BB Update


Went for gynae appt at KK today. Got the results of my OGTT. No diabetes, YEAH! Fasting glucose is 4.1 (<6.1mmol) while 120min glucose is 5.0 (<7.8mmol) Also, Dr Judy Wong told me she'll do a weight estimate for my BB today. Very happy, was prepared to pressure her to tell me BB's weight today. ;) Based on BB's waist circumference, she is between 1.43-1.51 kg now, above 50th percentile and I'm 51kg now. Gynae estimates that if she maintains the same growth rate, she'll be about 3.1kg at 39 weeks. She said BB size is good because nature always ensures that slim mummies with smaller pelvis won't have big babies unless the mummies binge a lot, then can't be helped. Slim mummies with big babies will find it difficult to deliver.

BB was facing us when gynae was scanning, she's now head down (but not engaged), her spine was on my left side while her hands and feet were on my right. She also said the placenta position and amount of amniotic fluid are fine. She also told me that she'll be leaving for private practice in Apr 08 though. Sigh, looks like all the good female gynaes I know at KKH are leaving for private practice. :P

Went to Mothercare before going for gynae appt. Finally bought 2 pairs of 3/4 jeans & brown cropped pants for weekends and a nursing top. At $150.10 in total, I even qualified for the Mothercare privilege card. :)

Decided to order the small beansprout pillow with an extra cover from BP ($16) cos cousin told me she will buy the bigger Justin Wee beansprout pillows from www.beansproutpillow.com for my BB. :)

No comments: