The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby gifts

My cousin from NZ came back to Singapore on Sunday and visited me on Monday night. She gave me the 2 dresses, 2 pairs of shoes, and a very cute Peter Rabbit Baby's First book. But now, I have 2 Baby First books. Don't know which one to use. Think I'll have to keep one for no. 2.

Collected my precious moment wall tiles yesterday. Hubby commented that they look very home made, printed colour pixs mounted on styrofoam and wrapped in plastic book cover. But because I combined orders with another MTB from the forum, we only paid $3.70 instead of $4.50 per tile so I'm ok. Some MTBs complained to the vendor at the BP thread though that they felt short changed that the tiles look so cheap. :P

My colleague passed me a musical changing mat, a bottle carrier with ice pack and 6 velcro waterproof backing bibs today. Her boy is already 1 year old. Many bags of stuff, no space in the wardrobe, some too early to wash and some don't know whether will use at all. Baby room look very messy. Can't imagine where I'm going to put everything. :P

No comments: